We’re excited to introduce our sister site and services!
While many of you are aware that we do extensive co-parenting and separation work, we felt this part of our organization deserved it’s very own place separate from our work as clinical therapists. Which is why we’re so happy to announce that The Ontario Coparenting Centre opened formally on September 1, 2022. While we’ve always done assessments, Voice of the Child Reports, Parenting Coordination, mediation, family restructuring work, and parental alienation assessments and interventions, it just made more sense to move these services to our sister site. Particularly because we will be offering resources to both parents and professionals that include training and regular articles to help families in conflict and the professionals that want to help.
We have separated our services in to those offered for parents and children, and services, resources, and training for professionals.
Services for families included:
- Counselling pre and post separation
- Counselling for children
- Mediation services and parenting plans
- Parenting time/decision making assessments (formerly known as custody/access)
- Family Restructuring Therapy to help parents address issues and learn to co-parent successfully
- Courses, workshops, and groups for co-parents
- Parental alienation consults, assessments, and interventions for children and parents
- Parenting Coordination Services
We’re excited to help professionals with the following services:
- Training, resources, and workshops
- Training for children’s therapists to work more effectively with separated or high conflict families
- Consultations and supervision
- Training for organizations to recognize and address high conflict situations before they erupt
- Articles to help you and your practice
- Consults, training, and interventions to recognize and address parental alienation
If you’re a parent, a lawyer, or a professional and you want to know more about how we can help, click over to The Ontario Coparenting Centre to learn more.