We HELP PEOPLE get unstuck and live happier lives
We’re in the business of transforming lives. It’s that simple.
We HELP PEOPLE:
- Have healthier relationships with friends, family, partners and even colleagues
- Do better at work and even have a better relationship with a difficult boss (You knew it wasn’t all on you, right?)
- Feel excited about waking up in the morning again and stop living for weekends and vacation
- Work through trauma, depression, and anxiety to live a healthier happier life
- Identify their values and live a joy and purpose filled life
- Create a meaningful career through identifying your unique purpose and passion
- Get clear on what they want and how to get there
- Get better at dating so they can find “The One”.
WE HELP COUPLES:
- Stop the bickering and learn to work together
- Work through the same old arguments and move forward in their relationships
- Prioritize their relationship after having kids
- Make decisions around separation and divorce
- Plan a healthier separation with less hostility by creating custody, access and separation plans BEFORE things get out of control and expensive in the court system
- Work through infidelity to determine if it’s a deal breaker or the relationship can be saved
- Address new roles in second marriages and step-parenting issues
- Have better sex. Really.
WE HELP PARENTS AND KIDS:
- Help manage behaviours and identify what’s “normal” and what’s not
- Help manage things with the school so you stop getting all the calls all the time
- Work through trauma and other issues that impact emotions and development
- Set up structure and routines that work for your family regardless of age and stage of development. Yes, even the toddlers and the teens. We’ve been there and parented that
- Create parenting plans during and post separation
- Manage step-parenting relationships and issues
- Child-centred/parent informed counselling and interventions.
It's time to get unstuck!
In our free 20 minute consultation, we’ll talk together and get a sense of what’s going on for you and determine how we can help. By the end of our conversation, we’ll decide together if moving forward into counselling with us is right for you. If we’re not a good fit, we’ll make some suggestions about where to look next because we believe in helping you and in community over competition.